Don’t you just love it when you wake up with an idea that is so brilliant you just have to act on it? WELL THIS IS ONE OF THOSE IDEAS. Last summer I did my first photography challenge on Instagram and I felt it was a successful, especially since there were some people who I personally didn’t know joining the challenge and even using my hashtags #InpisredByGm & #GMPhotographyChallenge.
This year I’ve been brainstorming of a new and creative idea to bring to instagram. Something fun and that has never really been done before. So here is the Boomerang Challenge! Down below are some steps to help with the app if you’re not to familiar with it.
To all the frequent social media users if you are looking towards getting more engagement and followers on your instagram these tips may help as well.
- Your page must be public.
- Use instagram apps such as boomerang, hyperlapse and layout.
- You must add the hashtags for the app you has use in the caption; if you use boomerang use the hashtag #Boomerang. Here are the other hashtags for instagram apps #Hyperlapse & #LayoutPhoto.
- Post daily.
- Tag people in your picture and caption to get more engagement.
- Take advantage of hashtags in the comments.
- Post early in the morning, or when your followers are mostly on.
Be sure to use the hashtag #GMBoomerang so I will be able to keep up with your posts and like them:)
Other hashtags you could use.